Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Paris - Text of speech by Ex political prisoner ,Farzad Madadzadeh at a conference on human rights in Iran on the occasion of the World Day Against the Death Penalty


In the name of God,
In the name of liberty,
Hail to Iran’s shining sun sister Maryam [Rajavi], and our ever-alert brother Massoud, and hail to the Ashrafi heroines and heroes in Camp Liberty.
Greetings to my dear compatriots and you friends of the Resistance
Greetings to the struggling and Mojahed prisoners
And greetings to the martyrs of freedom
Hail to Akbar and Mahdieh that I am forever proud of.

My name is Farzad Madadzadeh. I have recently come from Iran. I am 30 years old and I have spent five years in the regime’s prisons.

I got to know the Resistance and the PMOI twelve years ago when I saw the picture of sister Maryam in the Asia Daily and then I watched the programs of Simaye Azadi, the resistance television.

After I learned about the PMOI, my path in life was drastically changed. The suffering of people concerned me and fighting this criminal regime and ending this suffering became my goal.

I was arrested in 2008 and I was condemned to five years in prison in Evin and Gohardasht.
Cleck here for detail

No comments:

Post a Comment